- Become involved with causes: Twitter is a great tool for staying up to date with what’s going on in the world especially when it comes to causes and playing a role in promoting them and making a change.
- Gather true opinions about almost anything: Whether you are planning to watch a new movie, try out a new place for dinner or looking to buy a new laptop, you can always rely on your Twitter friends to guide you to the right choice by offering you tips and personal experiences.
- Keep up with your favorite topics: Using Twitter search, you can always find information about your favorite sports team, actor, TV shows and more. It is fast, easy and a great way to meet people who share the same interests with you.
- Find a job: Whether you just got laid off or you are sick of your current job, Twitter can help you get a new job. Not only can you announce to the world that you are looking for employment, but many companies post their job openings on Twitter.
- Arrange gatherings: Twitter can be a great way to arrange different types of gatherings locally, regionally and internationally and for business and pleasure as well.
That’s all for now :)
Don’t hesitate to share with us any other uses you might have for Twitter in the comments section below.