Twitter search is
very important. If you do use it, you probably noticed that not all tweets show up in your search. The reason for this is that Twitter filters out certain tweets from Twitter search.
Your tweets not showing up in the search results is not a good thing, especially if you are using Twitter for business. Being filtered out is not good for your social presence either.
Therefore, today we will present you with 5 ways to avoid being filtered from Twitter search:
- Don’t spam: We all know by now that spam could devastate your presence on Twitter, so please don’t do it!
- Don’t post duplicate tweets: If you want to promote your website, blog, product, etc, better do it over a couple of hours. It’s very annoying to see your service or blog linked five times in a row.
- Don’t retweet spammers: Learn how to spot spammers by checking out people’s profiles and watching their tweets.
- Mix the words: If you really have to tweet about the same thing many times in a short period of time, you can mix the words to avoid filtering.
- Check your presence: See if your profile is showing up in Twitter search by going to Twitter search and typing in your username without the @. Then make sure your last tweets are shown.
Do you have any more related tips? Don’t hesitate to share them with us in the comments section below :)