Who can give you better advice on using Twitter effectively and creatively more than the “creme de la creme” of Twitter users themselves? The answer is simple: No one!
Therefore, for today’s post, I will be sharing with you 10 great tips from 10 equally great Twitter users that are sure to enhance your overall tweeting experience:
- ryansholin – Be honest. Have fun. Don’t try to sell anything.
- wpcandy – Twitter about stuff that has to do with your blog, but also Twitter stuff that has nothing to do with your blog.
- scottkarp – Share links, share ideas, ask questions, answer questions — anything but “what are you doing?” unless it’s really interesting.
- rosshill – Join the conversation, there are too many blog promoters on twitter who just broadcast. Learn @ and start networking :)
- soniasimone – Write each word like it matters, because it does. Continue reading
What are the best Twitter practices an active tweep can carry out to make the best out of his/her overall Twitter usage?
Tweepi will help you figure out the answer for this question by sharing with you our list of top 10 Twitter Dos!
1. Show your gratitude: As prayers are important in life, “thank you” mentions are as important on Twitter!
@han_dry giving thanks :)
2. Send out love and smiles: You might think it’s lame, but gathering a group of people who bring a smile to your face, through their tweets, and sending them a smile every once in a while makes a huge difference.
3. Greet Your Fellow Tweeps: – with “good morning” and “good night” messages as often as you can, let people feel that you do care to greet them and not just advertise to them!
4. Be Creative! Why stick to the traditional already available hash tags and follow recommendations? Create your own! Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, advice, communication, creative, experience, greetings, personal, spam, tips, Tweepi, Tweeps, Twitter