Many blogs seem to have forgotten that there are new Twitter users signing up every day; they focus their posts on those who know their way around Twitter and just end up providing all sorts of advanced tips!
However, we know better and therefore, out of concern for the new Twitter users, we bring you 10 great tips for Twitter beginners:
- Build lists to watch people who matter to you more closely.
- You don’t have to read EVERY tweet (it is a waste of time and effort!)
- Customized @replies and mentions show other tweeps your humanity and engagement.
- Shrink your ULRs; it saves characters and also helps you follow up on and track traffic. Ow.ly and bit.ly are my favorites, and they are free too!
- Use Search.twitter.com to find your friends, celebrities, or organizations, or for searching for specific topics you’re interested in. Continue reading