Say No to Spam!
Tweepi is back again with more Twitter related tips! Today, we will introduce you to the top 5 methods and applications which could help you cut down on incoming spam and better enjoy their overall Twitter experience.
1. Manual Selection: This method might be fun at the beginning yet could become a bit overwhelming especially to those following thousands of tweeps. Basically, this method entails that you monitor the activity, profile, links and tweets of those you are following and manually unfollow and block those who seem to be spammers rather than true tweeps. Things you should be well aware of when manually following and unfollowing tweeps:
- Be ware of suspicious-looking shortened URLS; these could be links to viruses, pornography, trojans or spam. For example, if you see the same URL with 10 different descriptions!
- Be careful of trending topics; spammers use those with a combination of hashtags so they would show up more often on Twitter search.
- Be ware of fake followers; followers who will not RT you or provide you with valuable information, instead, they use their Twitter account to send our promotions to sell their services.
- Know who you follow before you follow them and unfollow and block anyone who seems to be a spammer immediately. Continue reading
Posted in Clean up your Twitter, Tips and Tricks
Tagged apps, CleanTweets, follow, howto, manual, selection, spam, tips, tools, topics, trending, Tweepi, Twerspcan, Twitter, unfollow
Twitter is a fun platform where you could meet friends, share music, videos and stories. However, Twitter could also be a great way to do business!
Therefore, today I will be giving you 10 best ways that you could benefit from Twitter for your business:
- Try to have more than one tweet following up on your business Twitter account. You need continuous interaction with your audience and you don’t want a gap since employees can be busy, be on vacations or even quit!
- When promoting a blog post related to your business, don’t just dump the link on your Twitter followers; explain to them, in a few words, what the post is about or prompt them for a reply at least.
- Follow interesting and active people. If you find tweeps who you think are interesting, follow them and retweet the valuable and interesting things they tweet.
- Share the “human side” of your company. If you’re bothering to tweet, it means you believe social media has value for human connections.
- Commenting on others’ tweets and being active is a great way to build your community. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged account, audience, blog, business, follow, howto, interaction, links, posts, retweet, tips, Tricks, Tweepi, Twitter