Did you know that Twitter can teach you to cook, remind you of your plans and even help you lose weight? Here are 5 fun and sometimes useful ways to use Twitter:
1. Avoiding Traffic Jams:
CommuterFeed aggregates tweets about traffic from people stuck in jams. By following your city’s feed, you can get updates about ongoing traffic tangles.
2. Becoming a Chef:
The Belfast-based @cookbook tweets recipes in 140 characters or less, boasting around 132,000 followers. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged creative, fun, jams, list, loss, shipments, to do, track, traffic, Twitter, useful, uses, wacky, weight
Twitter is one of the best platforms to connect people on different levels and for various reasons. Its concept of countless short connections and messages has opened the door for a new type of games to emerge.
Today, we will present you with a list of 4 of the most addictive games that use Twitter as their communication layer. The games can be really fun and addictive, but you have to be careful not to annoy your followers with many game-related tweets.
Artwiculate(@artwiculate) is a real-time Twitter based game which helps you learn a new word each day. Follow @artwiculate on Twitter and use the word they broadcast in one of your tweets. The more “˜likes’ or retweets each reply gets, pushes it up the popularity charts on Artwiculate.
140Mafia (@lolplaying) allows you to start your own Mob family. You have to recruit your friends, buy the best weapons, and manage your business dealings to advance in the game.
140blood (@140blood) is a new Twitter-based multi-player fantasy game. It gives you the option of choosing amongst 4 different adventures: Elven Blood, Blood Lust, Skies of Blood, and City of Blood. All adventures play the same but differ in the atmosphere and storyline.
Twitbrain (@twitbrain) is a Twitter game for math and engineering nerds. Twitbrain will post a math problem (i.e. 1 -minus- 35 +plus+ 41). The game then becomes about speed – how fast can you calculate the answer and @reply it to Twitbrain?
Which one is your favorite? Do you play other games on Twitter? Let us know what you think of our collection of Twitter games in the comment section below.
Posted in Humor
Tagged 140, addictive, Artwiculate, Blood, brain, calculate, competition, family, fun, games, learn, Mafia, math, play, strategy, Tweeps, tweets, Twitbrain, words
Whether you are designing a website, a logo or an idea, it is essential to understand the ins and outs of design and understand where and how you could go wrong!
Therefore, today’s post is about best and worst practices related to different aspects of design in a list of 10 great tips and tricks:
Design: A Behavior, Not A Department
1. @mpanzarino 15 incredible sites to visit for design inspiration http://tnw.to/18Ozq
2. @webdesignledger: 21 Examples of Parallax Scrolling in Web Design http://goo.gl/3ZIUY
3. @Isadoradlmmo: Self Help: Invention Help for Beginners. How to design, patent, and market a new idea. http://bit.ly/kGHWTk
4. @DesignNewz: New: 26 Logo Design Tips for Newbie Logo Designers http://bit.ly/jHGLYy
5. @Jankovitch Do You Commit These Design Mistakes? | Naldz Graphics http://bit.ly/j3MduP
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged Adobe, beginners, brochures, company, design, evaluate, examples, flyers, fun, howto, inspiration, lightroom, logo, market, mistakes, newbies, parallex, patent, Photoshop, portfolio, scrolling, tips, top, Tricks, Tweeps, Twitter, web, website
Bored of business related Twitter applications? Looking for some fun and news ways to enjoy your tweeting experiences and share them with your friends? We have exactly what you are looking!
Today, we will provide you with a list of top 5 fun and weird Twitter applications which will draw a smile on your face and give you something to do when you are bored. Enjoy :)
1.Twitdraw for Graffiti:
A simple tool to draw and color whatever you want! It is similar to Paint Brush yet you have the option to share it on Twitter and have different tweets add their own touches to your piece of art!
Graffitti via Twitdraw
2. Anonymous tweeting via SecretTweet:
SecretTweet allows you to tweet your darkest secrets (or those of your friends) for Twitter to comment on. There’s a mix of the funny and bizarre on the site, though there can also be sad ones as well.
Anonymous Tweets via SecretTweet
Posted in Humor, Tips and Tricks
Tagged anonymous, apps, compare. TweetyPants, drawing, followers, friends, fun, funny, gifts, graffiti, humor, SecretTweet, share, tweet, Twirdraw, Twitgift, Twitter, Twitter Loo, weird, wits
Tweepi team is dedicated to bringing you tips and tricks to help you get the best out of your tweeting experience. But that’s not all!
For this Easter, we have gathered a collection of 25 funny Easter jokes for you to share on Twitter! Enjoy…
Funny Easter Bunny!
1. Q: What do Easter Bunny helpers get for making a basket? A: Two points, just like anyone else.
2. Good Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Easter. Bad Idea: Finding Easter eggs on Xmas.
3. Q: How can you find the Easter bunny? A: Eggs (x) marks the spot.
4. Q: How does the Easter bunny paint all the Easter eggs? A: She hires Santa’s elves during off-season.
5. Q: Why was the Easter Bunny so upset? A: He was having a bad hare day!
6. What is the difference between a crazy bunny and a counterfeit banknote? One is bad money and the other is a mad bunny!
7. Why did the Easter egg hide? He was a little chicken!
8. Why is a bunny the luckiest animal in the world? It has four rabbits’ feet!
9. What do you call a bunny with a large brain? Egghead!
10. What did the bunny want to do when he grew up? Join the Hare Force. Continue reading
Posted in Humor
Tagged basket, brain, bunny, chicken, Easter, egg, elves, fun, funny, greetings, hare, humor, jokes, list, money, sharing, top, Twitter