Using Twitter for Your Small Business
Twitter can be used for business and pleasure. When used correctly, Twitter can be a great tool for small businesses to grow and prosper.
Therefore, today’s post will be a collection of 10 valuable tips every small business could benefit from:
1. As I have mentioned before, and I can’t stress this enough, do not use “eggs” as your Twitter avatar and be smart about your choice of Twitter background.
2. Use a business Twitter account to create a great place for customer relationship management. Teach your clients to use Twitter to keep with the happenings of your company. Also, it can help you share the news and information regarding the success of your clients.
3. Use Twitter as a discussion forum. Ask your clients and prospective clients what they would like to see, hear, taste, and experience.
4. Use Google Analytics to measure the traffic directed from Twitter to your blog or website. If you can measure the traffic related to sales or acquisitions it help you understand an ROI from the tool.
5. Encourage your employees to join Twitter and become part of the conversation.
6. Fill out your profile. Make sure you put information regarding your personal life as well as your business life. This is important because, yes, tweeps do check it. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, application, blog, business, cars, device, effective, follow, life, manage, mobile, personal, profile, retweet, RTs, small, tips, Tweeps, tweet, Twitter, URL, valuable
Sometimes, it’s unruly how much information is dumped on Twitter. When you even have as few as a hundred tweeps, you will find it very difficult to read tweets on various topics and to be able to easily follow conversations on Twitter.
Using Lists and saved searches, you will be able to separate tweets based on topic, tweeps, search terms or anything else you wish for. This way you will be able to read, follow and stay up to date with your Twitter feed more efficiently and you will no longer be scrolling up and down for hours looking for the trails of a conversation.
How to create a list and save a search term.
Have you found this tip useful? Share with us your thoughts in the comment section below.
When using Tweepi, or any other following tools, your avatar can play a very important role in whether tweeps decide to follow you or not.
@beiruta - My Twitter Avatar
Here are 5 reasons why:
- Recognition: It has been proven that human beings are wired in a manner which allows them to recognize and remember faces. Therefore, if you use a picture of your face in your avatar, you have a higher percentage of being remembered by your followers.
Expression: What your expression says in your avatar can actually be a factor in determining who follows you and why! Let’s say your smiling, a sincere smile is considered engaging and attracts people to you but a goofy smile might give off an unprofessional impression. Continue reading
Posted in Clean up your Twitter, Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, avatar, cleanup, flush, follow, followers, following, images, manage, tips, trick, tweep, Tweepi, tweepi v2, Twitter, unfollow, value, Web 2.0
I would like to personally welcome you to our new Tweepi: Tweepi v2.0. I have already used it many times and it has definitely added more value to my tweeting experience!
In order to make sure you get the same value as I did, I will be posting tips and tricks on a weekly basis to familiarize you with Tweepi and guarantee that you get the maximum benefit from it.
Reserving Followers Trick
When using Tweepi for the first time, you will find tools to manage your Twitter followers. The tools are: Flush, Reciprocate and Cleanup (refer to snapshot).
From my experience, I have learned that the best way to reserve your followers while managing them is to go through the options in the following order: Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged benefit, cleanup, experience, flush, follow, followers, howto, manage, Management, new, reciprocate, steps, tips, tools, trick, tweep, Tweepi, Twitter, value