What is the real value of social media? What makes “the act of tweeting” a delicious treat?
Despite the stubborn stands against “tweeting” claiming it’s a waste of time and breach of privacy, it seems that Twitter does provide value to its users!
The top 10 value-driven reasons to use Twitter are:
- The marketing coup: Through consistent use, thousands of individuals and companies are utilizing Twitter to increase Web traffic, or to perpetuate a brand.
- Using Twitter, as opposed to E-mail, Blogs and Instant messaging, provides the value of fast and compact communication. If used correctly, Twitter is an attractive tool for sharing relevant content quickly with interested users.
- Twitter holds a high value to corporations. It helps them learn new things from their audience and in turn teach their target about their services/products; thus promoting collective intelligence.
- Twitter proves to be a very good way to connect with current friends and meet new ones in an engaging environment. Furthermore, Twitter provides its followers with the luxury of “venting” to friends about feelings, likes, dislikes, interests and so on.
- Twitter is everywhere! It has solved the problem of staying in touch when you’re not physically bound to your computer! Through Twitter, you can keep up with the buzz even when you’re on the move, with text or IM. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged businesses, communities, corporate, corporations, email, friends, intelligence, marketing, micro blogging, new, potential, tweeting, Twitter, value, writing
Welcome to the second post dedicated to helping you choose whom to follow based on your friend’s followers’ list.
The difference between @user’s followers and @user’s friends is simple: The former shows you a list of the user’s followers whereas the latter shows you who the user is following.
@user’s friends is mostly used when you find a person who is just so knowledgeable that you say to yourself “Whomever he’s follow has got to be just as smart. I need to follow them too!”. That’s what the Follow by friends is for.
After clicking on “Start following”, you will be taken to a list of followers whom @lovepeaceunity is also following back.
And as usual, based on your preferences, you start choosing whom to follow using the presets.
That’s all for now…
Don’t hesitate to let us know about any more tips you might need :)
I would like to personally welcome you to our new Tweepi: Tweepi v2.0. I have already used it many times and it has definitely added more value to my tweeting experience!
In order to make sure you get the same value as I did, I will be posting tips and tricks on a weekly basis to familiarize you with Tweepi and guarantee that you get the maximum benefit from it.
Reserving Followers Trick
When using Tweepi for the first time, you will find tools to manage your Twitter followers. The tools are: Flush, Reciprocate and Cleanup (refer to snapshot).
From my experience, I have learned that the best way to reserve your followers while managing them is to go through the options in the following order: Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged benefit, cleanup, experience, flush, follow, followers, howto, manage, Management, new, reciprocate, steps, tips, tools, trick, tweep, Tweepi, Twitter, value
Happy New Year!
We’ve been working day and night for the last few months, and now Tweepi v2 is online!
A new, faster & better Tweepi
Tweepi v2.0 features
- Flush tweeps you’re following, but not following you back
- Reciprocate, and follow your followers back. This tool helps you spot users who are following you but you’re not following.
- Cleanup. This tool lists all tweeps you’re following with all the Tweepi stats you need to spot spammers, inactives and so on.
- Discover and follow new tweeps by an @user’s followers, or friends.
- Follow tweeps included in a Twitter list.
- Copy and paste a comma or line separated list of users, get who’s following you or you’re following of those users, along with all the Tweepi stats.
Go ahead, try the new Tweepi. We’d love to hear your thoughts.
Posted in Tweepi News
Tagged new, test