When using Tweepi to unfollow those who did not follow you back, you can choose amongst multiple presets such as Klout Score, Number of Tweets, Number of Followers and/or Time of Last Tweet.
However, since you can’t wait forever until a tweep decides to follow you back, you can always depend on the “Date Followed” to make a decision about unfollowing tweeps.
Tweepi Presets to Use for Unfollowing Tweeps
Personally, I give tweeps up to 2 days to follow me back, a longer time period would mean:
- They are not interested in following me back.
- They do not know (and might never know) that I am following them.
- They are inactive.
Example of my Unfollowing Technique Using "Date Followed"
Hope you found my tip useful.
Don’t hesitate to ask me any questions you have in the comments section below :)
Posted in Clean up your Twitter, Tips and Tricks
Tagged active, date, howto, presets, tips, Tweepi, Tweeps, tweet, Twitter, unfollow, unfollowing
Twitter spammers are an especially annoying breed of spammers. Unlike their email cousins, you can’t just shove them in a dirty little corner, that you’ll have to visit begrudgingly, instead they will flood your Twitter feed.
So far, Twitter’s strategy to fight spam is limited to disabling accounts that are suspected of being used to spam the service, and that is not enough. So Twitter users are encouraged to be vigilant and not only be careful about not only the people whom they follow but also those who follow them, and using Twitter will surely make fighting those spammers a breeze.
What to Look for?
If someone only tweets links then he is probably just a bot tied to an RSS Feed, and unless it is your favorite news service or blog then chances are this person is a spammer. To remove those quickly go to Manage Twitter –> Reciprocate –> select the “Avoid Linkless Ramblings” and sort by “Links Ratio“.
Have you found this tip helpful?Looking forward to your comments and feedback :)
Twitter is a fun platform where you could meet friends, share music, videos and stories. However, Twitter could also be a great way to do business!
Therefore, today I will be giving you 10 best ways that you could benefit from Twitter for your business:
- Try to have more than one tweet following up on your business Twitter account. You need continuous interaction with your audience and you don’t want a gap since employees can be busy, be on vacations or even quit!
- When promoting a blog post related to your business, don’t just dump the link on your Twitter followers; explain to them, in a few words, what the post is about or prompt them for a reply at least.
- Follow interesting and active people. If you find tweeps who you think are interesting, follow them and retweet the valuable and interesting things they tweet.
- Share the “human side” of your company. If you’re bothering to tweet, it means you believe social media has value for human connections.
- Commenting on others’ tweets and being active is a great way to build your community. Continue reading
Posted in Tips and Tricks
Tagged account, audience, blog, business, follow, howto, interaction, links, posts, retweet, tips, Tricks, Tweepi, Twitter