Sine we have provided you with the list of things you should do on Twitter, it is only fair that we prepare you for the things you should never do:
- Do Not Send Spam Links: You may be tempted to send links that promote your area of expertise but if they seem like spam, don’t send them. Trust me, they get you unfollowed.
- Do Not Depend on Automatic Tweets: Tweet later and automatic tweets are much less time consuming but impersonal and annoying!
- Do Not Send Spam or Generic Direct Messages: They make tweeps regret following you and might consider unfollowing you as well.
- Do Not Flatter Yourself: Regardless of the number of followers you have, try to be humble and care about what others say and think. You will never know it all!
- Do Not Over Do It: Market your product, service or idea wisely. Don’t push people away by repeating the same tweets over and over again to get noticed!
Happy tweeting :)